Submit your class idea
Teachers may submit class descriptions for the 2023-2024 school year beginning January 5, 2023. Deadline for submission is midnight on March 1, 2023.
Thank you for submitting a class idea to Brazos Valley Co-op! Your ideas are what make our co-op so unique. Please review our handbook carefully so that you understand our policies and procedures before submitting your class description form. The BVC committee prayerfully places as many classes as possible on our schedule. Please note the following as you apply for a teaching position at BVC:
- Please be flexible on grades/age ranges. We will try to honor your top choice but might need to make some changes according to the needs of our schedule and student demographics.
- If your class is accepted, you will be required to consent to a background check. This is required for current and new teachers.
- Consider class minimums and maximums very carefully. Please see handbook for further details.
- If BVC chooses to cancel your class at any time, you will not owe any fee, but you will need to refund all monies to the registered families.
- If you are submitting a class that was on the schedule this year (or in recent years), you might want to consider submitting different ideas, as well.
Please help us expedite updating our classes by submitting the class information in the proper format.
IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION EMAIL SHOWING YOUR SUBMISSION, PLEASE CONTACT US ASAP.
Class Description Form
Teacher Class Description Form - 2023-2024
Tuition for Brazos Valley Co-op is determined by an annual fee, payable in monthly installments. Teachers may offer families a discount for paying by semester.
Example: $160.00 per year, payable in monthly installments of $20.00 OR in two semester payments of $80.00
The deposit for the class is determined by the monthly amount based on the annual tuition. In the example above the deposit would be $20.00.
You may also require a supply/materials fee that is due upon registration.
The deposit and supply/materials fee will be paid directly to you at registration. See handbook for payment details.
Help Filling Out the Form
Tuition: Please read information above to understand how to price your class.
Deposit (due at registration): Amount equal to one monthly payment
Midterm Enrollment: Answer Yes or No
Prerequisite: Answer Yes or No. If Yes, please list the prerequisites