Physical science is a class that covers a broad set of sciences.
This class will cover:
- Measurement and Units so that students can convert between units in the scientific study
- The Earth, Atmosphere, Hydrosphere, and Lithosphere so that students can appreciate the wonder of our blue planet
- Weather so that students can understand the factors that affect the Earth’s weather and how the weather is predicted
- An Introduction to Physics to understand the mechanics of motion, forces, and energy
- Newton’s Laws and the Forces in Creation to understand friction, static and kinetic energy, gravity, electromagnetic forces, and electrical circuits
- Solar System, Stars, and Galaxies to introduce the wonders of our universe
- and An Introduction to Chemistry for a basic introduction to atoms and molecule.
There is a major experiment for each topic. This is not just a lecture class but very much hands on. Practical application is reinforced which makes this a class for any student not only interested in the sciences but how to apply sciences to many things including the arts and life.