A little bit about us
We are a Christian organization with teachers who teach from a biblical perspective.
Brazos Valley Co-op meets each Friday for 28 weeks, September through April, in Waco, Texas. Take one class or a full day; it’s up to you! We offer an ever changing array of exceptional classes to enrich your homeschooling journey for students Pre-K through 12th grade.
Please read and watch the tutorials before beginning registration. After these pre-registration steps are complete, you will be emailed a link to register your students for classes.
- Apologia Anatomy 4th-6th
- TechnoWhiz 4th-7th
- Physical Science 7th-9th
- HS Grammar and Writing 8th-12th
- Photopreneurs 9th-12th
- Chemistry 9th-12th
- Anatomy and Physiology 10th-12th
- Crazy Fun Coding Accelerated 5th-8th
Classes beginning online in October:
- Spanish 1 8th-12th
- Spanish 2 8th-12th
- Girls in Historical Literature 5th-8th
Please remember, if you begin online classes, it is a year long commitment (through April). Each of these classes will meet in person as soon as we are able. All drop procedures apply as outlined in the BVC handbook.
Payment Policy Update
As we all learn to navigate this new environment in our world, we are planning, as best we can, how to protect our families financially in regard to classes at BVC. We have set a new temporary payment policy that will be in effect until this crisis is past.
- Half of the BVC registration fee will be refunded if we are unable to meet in the fall. We cannot guarantee return of the entire fee because of large fixed expenses that will require payment such as three website companies, rent, etc.
- Class deposits (April tuition) will be refunded if we are unable to meet in the fall or spring. Teachers will keep the supply fee because it is used during the summer months to prepare for classes.
- We are encouraging our families to consider paying monthly next school year in the event we must cancel. You will be allowed to pay by semester or year beginning in September, but that will not be refunded in the event we cancel. If paying by month next school year, you will simply stop paying on the months we cannot meet. An exception to this would be if teachers continue managing classes for older students who need to continue on for class credit.
None of us know what the future holds, but we hope this gives you all some sense of peace when registering for classes. Please continue to pray for us as we make necessary adjustments to policies in preparation for next school year. We are believing in faith that we will be meeting together in September!
- 1st-3rd: Crazyfun Coding I
- 3rd-5th: Computer Lab
- 4th-7th: TechnoWhiz: Essential Tech Skills
- 5th-8th: Crazyfun Coding Accelerated
- 7th-12th: Digital ̶s̶k̶i̶l̶z̶ Skills
Cheer - New for 2020-2021
Please join us for a new cheerleading program with an emphasis on an annual state/national competition, all within a Christian leadership and teamwork environment for older girls! Current 4th-10th graders are invited to demonstrate skills in stunts, dance, tumbling, jumps, and motions during a try-out on Friday, March 27 at 3:30. The selected team members will practice weekly at BVC during the 2020-2021 school year.
In addition to a competition performance, the girls will cheer at select Texas Wind athletic events. Contact Brooke Sanders for more information.
Our Upcoming Curricular Events & Activities
Mandatory Parent/Student Orientation Meeting
In Person Registration and Changes
After the orientation meeting
First Day of Co-op Classes
Monthly payments due.
Last day to drop classes without paying a drop fee (by 3:25pm)
BVC Shirt & Mustache Day
Monthly Payments Due
Literary or Historical Character Dress Up Day
Monthly Payments Due
No co-op classes.
The Brazos Valley Co-op began in 1994 when several moms wanted to find a way to enhance their home education programs. Our co-op has always been God-directed and has grown and changed over the years as He has led. Because of the growth in numbers of families involved, we were led in 2006 to seek a place where we could expand the number and variety of classes we can offer.
We wish to thank the staff and congregation of Fellowship Bible Church in Waco for graciously opening their building to our co-op for the school year.
We Exist for You!
Brazos Valley Co-op exists to provide quality classes for homeschooled students that will enrich their overall educational experience. Our co-op is not designed to take the place of parents educating their children at home but to provide valuable opportunities to homeschooled students. We are a co-op, not a school nor a business. Parents are ultimately responsible for their children’s education. Our co-op depends on the cooperation and participation of parents, students, and teachers.
BVC has even more to offer than the most diverse schedule of valuable homeschool courses available in the Greater Waco area. Your students will also love participating in lunch, Fun Fridays, class trips, high school fellowship opportunities (Teen Crunch), fun and engaging classes, group science projects and dissections, a little independence, a fun break from home, and cherished friendships fostered with sweet like-minded believers!
Computer Classes for All Ages
Our WeCompute program allows us to offer computer classes for every age level.
Get In Touch
Location: Fellowship Bible Church
5218 Speegleville Road
McGregor, TX 76657
Emergency Telephone: Fridays Only (254) 744.1133
School Hours: Fridays: 8:30am – 3:25pm